Since the Bit Better Book Club is an obvious continuation of the Startup Book Club (R.I.P.) I think it would be useful to have a complete list of all books chosen by members of the club this year.
Here is the list from the beginning of the year:
- Week 1 and 2: Atomic Habits by James Clear
- Week 3 and 4: Surely You’re Joking, Mr. Feynman! by Richard Feynman
- Week 5 and 6: Zero to One by Peter Thiel & Blake Masters
- Week 7 and 8: Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman
- Week 9 and 10: Deep Work by Cal Newport
- Week 11 and 12: Sapiens by Yuval Noah Harari
- Week 13 and 14: The Design of Everyday Things by Don Norman
- Week 15 and 16: Factfuless by Hans Rosling
- Week 17 and 18: Hooked: How to Build Habit-Forming Products by Nir Eyal
- Week 19 and 20: Made to Stick by Dan and Chip Heath
- Week 21 and 22: Thinking in Bets: Making Smarter Decisions When You Don’t Have All the Facts by Annie Duke
…and here is where I gave up and picked next titles myself. Did anyone keep track of the following weeks?